BOOKINGS & CANCELLATIONS | TERMS & CONDITIONS
For bookings or inquiries regarding our one-day or a multi-day tours, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or make a request about the tour you are interested in. All cancellations need to be done by e-mail to email@example.com (verification of the receipt of the email is needed).
Cancellation policy 2022
BOOKING & CANCELLATION TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR MULTI DAY TOURS
In order to confirm your reservation, you must pay a deposit of 50% of the total amount, either by bank transfer (see below the information of our bank account) or by credit card by clicking on the link that will be sent to you.
The balance is due 30 days prior to departure at the latest.
Any cancellation must be the subject of an email addressed to the local agency.
The amount of cancellation fees varies depending on when the cancellation occurs:
- between 49 days and 30 days before departure: 20% of the amount of the trip;
- between 29 days and 21 days before departure: 50% of the amount of the trip;
- between 20 days and 8 days before departure: 70% of the amount of the trip;
- between 7 days and 4 days before departure: 90% of the amount of the trip;
- between 3 days and the day of departure before departure: 100% of the amount of the trip.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR DAILY EXCURSIONS
In order to confirm your reservation, you must pay a deposit of 20% of the total amount of your tour by credit/debit card or by wire transfer. The balance is due 15 days prior to departure at the latest.
- up to 45 days: 20% deposit fully refundable
- 44 days to 15 days prior to the excursion date: 20% non-refundable
- 14-7 days prior to excursion: 50% of the total price
- 7-4 days from the date of departure : 10% of the total price
- less than 3 days from the date of departure or after the date of departure: no amount is refunded
ALTERATION OF A TRAVEL'S PROGRAMME
The program of an excursion or a multi-day excursion programme can be altered for various reasons (e.g. alteration of weather conditions, strikes etc.).
The final decision for the programmed guided activities depends on the safety of the whole team and remains at the discretion of the staff of each trip.
FOR SERVICES NOT USED
- For trips which are cut short, or in the case that services concerning land, rivers, sea or air they are not used for any reason, there will be no reimbursement by the local agent.
- It is the traveller’s responsibility to draw an insurance contract based on which he will be able to be reimbursed in case services are not rendered.