THE FALL OF THE CITY CROWN - FAMILIES!
Historical family excursion in Heraklion city
EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAMILIES & GROUPS OF CHILDREN 10+
Discovering the fascinating history and fortification of Heraklion city, through games, clues and visits with our experienced interpretive guide, specialised in families with children.
The tour takes us back to Heraklion in 1669, during one of the longest sieges in world history. Heraklion is in devastation and the fall of the Crown city is imminent.
How do people manage to survive under these circumstances? How do they defend themselves? What is being prepared by the administration? Is there a traitor?
Adults and children can follow us in this labyrinth and discover all the clues. During the day we will walk up to the city’s Walls, meet people and visit the city's major monuments.
- Visiting the major monuments of Heraklion.
- Discovering the medieval history and culture through a game.
- > Meeting with our experienced interpretive guide.
> Walks and games in the city of Heraklion (Walk: easy).
> A lunch-break with local pies.
... and the key of the city is yours!!
The price includes:
- Experienced interpretive guide
- Programme and game materials
- Light lunch in a local pie shop
- Water (1 lt)
- Third Party Liability
The price does not include:
- Transport from/to your accommodation (upon request)
- Entrance fees for historical / archeological sites
- Beverages and drinks
- Personal expenses & tips
- Anything not mentioned above
* This trip is a private excursion
* For children over 10 years old
* Necessary personal equipment: Sunscreen oil, Hat, Sunglasses │ Walking shoes│ Small rucksack with your personal items
* (!) Please inform us of any dietary needs/particularities you might have (allergies, intolerances) or other health issues we have to take into consideration.