THE KNOSSOS PALACE AND ITS MYTHICAL PAST
An interactive archaeological game in the mythical landscape of Bronze Age Knossos
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN (8-12 y. o.) OR ADOLESCENTS
Discover the ancient scenery and dive into the myth of Minos, Ariadne, Theseus, Minotaur and the Labyrinth, with the qualified educators of our team!
What happens when…
- King Minos leaves for the holy mountain, in order to receive the godly Laws anew?
- Minotaur realizes that his life comes to an end?
- Ariadne falls in love with Theseus?
- Theseus faces his unexpected feelings before the Labyrinth monster?
- Daedalus decides to escape?
An educational outdoor program in the area of ancient Knossos, which is inspired by the book "At the Palaces of Knossos" of the great writer and philosopher Nikos Kazantzakis.
With interactive games and activities and the help of our experienced educators, children and their families will travel 4000 years back through time, to one of the most fascinating eras of Crete, its Minoan past.
The price includes:
- Experienced educators
- Programme and game materials
- Light lunch in nature adapted to the Minoan diet
- Third Party Liability
The price does not include:
- Transfer from/to your accommodation (upon request, with extra cost)
- Guided tours and entrance tickets for organized archaeological sites
- Beverages and drinks
- Personal expenses & tips
- Personal Accident Insurance (upon request)
- Anything not mentioned above
* This trip is a private excursion
* The programme can be adapted for groups of children, teenagers or adults
* Necessary personal equipment: Sunscreen oil, Hat, Sunglasses │Trekking or walking shoes │ Small rucksack with your personal items
* (!) Please inform us of any dietary needs/particularities you might have (allergies, intolerances) or other health issues we have to take into consideration