Discover the ancient scenery and live the myth of Minos, Ariadne, Theseus, the Minautaure and the Labyrinth!
Through games and activities and with the help of our expereinced pedagogues, the children and their families travel 4000 years back in time, in one of the most interesting periods of Minoan Crete. The idea and the games of this programme are based on the great writer's and philodophers's Nikos Kazantzakis book, "At the Palaces of Knossos".
This programme is adapted to families with children (interactive methods, games, separate booklet).
What it happens when . . .
- Ariadne falls in live with Theseus?
- King Minos leaves for the holy mountain, in order to get the Laws of the Great Goddess?
- The Minotaur realises that Theseus has arrived on the island?
- Daedalus decides to escape?
- Phaedra blames her daughter for bertayal?
- In the end, who is the brother of Ariadne?
An educational programme for children from 8 to 13 years old, which takes place outdoors, in the area of ancient Knossos, inspired by the homonymous book of the great writer and philospher Nikos Kazantzakis.
With interactive games and activities and the help of our experienced pedagogues, the children and their parents will travel 4000 years back in time, in one of the most interesting periods of Minoan Crete.
The excursion includes a picnic in nature, adopted to the Minoan diet, the escorting by two experienced pedagogues and the games material.