Discover the ancient scenery and live the myth of Minos, Ariadne, Theseus, the Minautaure and the Labyrinth!
What it happens when . . .
- Ariadne falls in live with Theseus?
- King Minos leaves for the holy mountain, in order to get the Laws of the Great Goddess?
- The Minotaur realises that Theseus has arrived on the island?
- Daedalus decides to escape?
- Phaedra blames her daughter for betrayal?
- In the end, who is the brother of Ariadne?
An educational programme which takes place outdoors, in the area of ancient Knossos, inspired by the homonymous book of the great writer and philosopher Nikos Kazantzakis.
Through games and activities and with the help of our experienced pedagogues, we travel 4000 years back in time, in one of the most interesting periods of Minoan Crete. The idea and the games of this programme are based on the book of the great writer and philosopher Nikos Kazantzakis, "At the Palaces of Knossos".
This programme is adapted to children, families and groups of adults (interactive methods, games, separate booklet).